Pluton Media d.o.o. whose portal you are visiting (www.plutonlogistics.com) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its users and portal visitors.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The data administrator is Pluton Media d.o.o., Vojvode Vlahovića Street 53j/16, 11000 Belgrade, company registration number: 21541940, a company that operates according to the laws of the Republic of Serbia and the owner of the internet portal www.plutonlogistics.com.
How can you contact us about your data?
Regarding the processing of your public data and your rights related to processing, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we gather about you?
We do not collect your personal data when you are visiting our portal, except in the case when you personally provide that data (by subscribing to one of the e-newsletters). The information gathered is automatically stored.
If while visiting the site the visitor does nothing but scroll through the pages and pick up information, we will automatically collect certain data. This data does not identify you personally.
We collect the following data:
- Domain and IP address;
- Type of browser and operating system you use;
- Time of access and length of visit;
- Pages you visit;
- If you found the link to our portal on another site, the address of that site.
How do we use your personal data?
- Data collection for the purpose of providing, maintaining, and improving the services we provide;
- Data collection that monitors the use of services, in order to track metrics;
- Data collection related to marketing and advertising (ad performance and metrics).
Who has access to your personal data?
– Within the company, access to the data that you have made available to us is accessible only to those sectors, i.e. those employees, who acquire the data to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected;
– Our partners, who perform certain processing tasks for us as processors, such as outside contractors who provide certain services for us, as well as software companies that create and maintain software that store data (marketing, analytics, technical support, and maintenance);
All recipients are required to take appropriate technical, organizational, and personnel measures to protect your personal data.
To whom and when can data be transferred?
Your data may be transferred to our trusted partners who process personal data on our behalf, including IT providers, marketing agencies, as well as other reliable partners. In the case of data transfer, we will require our trusted partners to maintain data confidentiality and integrity, as well as to implement appropriate measures to ensure personal data protection.
How long do we retain personal data?
Your data will be processed as long as there is a legitimate interest in their processing, and in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, namely:
– in the cases where consent is given until the moment of revocation of consent for processing, restrictions or other actions limiting the given consent;
– in the case of the need to use your data for the implementation of a contract, until the expiration of the contractual obligation;
– if the basis for data processing is our legitimate interest, until an objection or withdrawal of consent is submitted;
– for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and within the time limit that is in accordance with other valid regulations.
What measures do we take to secure personal data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure users’ personal data from unintentional or illegal processing.
What are the rights of our users in terms of data processing?
Our users have the following rights when it comes to the processing of personal data:
– the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
– the right to request correction of data,
– the right to delete personal data,
– the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body for the protection of personal data,
– the right to restrict data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out with consent prior to its revocation.
If your data is processed with your consent or for contractual purposes (necessary for the provision of a service), you have the right to the transfer of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can send your request to: email@example.com
Google uses this information to analyze the site and its use, to compile reports to operators about site activities, and to provide all other services related to site activities and web usage. Google does not link the IP address transmitted by your Internet browser to the Google Analytics service with any data stored by Google. You can turn cookies off by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser.
We also use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords or any cookies from “DoubleClick” for statistical purposes. If you’d like to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, you can deactivate this option using the Ad Preferences Manager application.