SUPERUSER for new local delivery planning solution
Gebruder Weiss is looking for a SUPERUSER (D/F/M)* for new local delivery planning solution (Rollfuhr). Work location depends on the applicant.
- As part of your intensive training, you will get to know the new Gebrüder Weiss local delivery planning (Rollfuhr) solution for overland transport.
- Together with the project team, you will develop concepts and solutions for the local delivery planning (Rollfuhr) solution. The rollout within Gebrüder Weiss is planned for the next 2-3 years. During the rollout, you are responsible for the master data structure for the pilot and implementation phase.
- You will be involved in the further development of the local delivery planning (Rollfuhr) solution with our external partner TIS and act as a specialist in this area. If necessary, you create detailed specifications and coordinate these with software developers.
- In cooperation with the other superusers, you will also develop application comprehensive solutions and ensure a smooth exchange of data between the systems.
- Structured documentation of project results and its reporting to the Support and Operations is also part of your responsibilities.
- You enjoy getting to know new systems independently;
- Finding solutions for challenging demands motivates you;
- You identify easily with the role and demands of your target groups;
- You are curious and have high quality standards;
- Logical thinking and self-organization are your strengths;
- You have very high proficiency of written and spoken English and German language;
- Please send your application in English or German;
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in freight forwarding or IT project environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work location depends on the applicant;
- Active Participation in the development of a core system for GW Employees in the local delivery planning (Rollfuhr) department:
- A state-of-the-art IT workplace in a fast decision-making environment;
- A long-term perspective for personal and professional development;
- An excellent working atmosphere with family-friendly working conditions and flexible working hours;
- We offer an attractive, competitive salary depending on work experience and qualification.
* We live diversity and encourage collaboration between different genders, both young and old, different ethnic/religious groups and people with special needs.